We've been married for 8 years!!

                                  Our oldest child and your best buddy in the whole world!
                                Our sweet baby Pearly Girl, doesn't she make us so happy?!
                              Our gruesome twosome that make us laugh all day everyday!
                                       Paul is very loved by any and all young men he serves.

                    Daddy's pitching to his very girly batter, Dax cheers her on nonetheless.


                                      What in the world would Evie do without her Daddy??! 



                                         Holy cow this is old, our first Christmas together!
Wow, I feel so blessed today!  Well, really everyday because I truly believe I married the best man in the world for me!  Paul, thank you for making me laugh everyday for the past eight years (and even since I was 14 years old)!  Thank you for wrestling with our beautiful children, giving them rides to their beds every night, being faithful and diligent in the gospel and bearing testimony to our kids and I.  Thank you for making me feel so absolutely loved, wanted, and needed as a wife, for being so protective of all in the house.  Thank you for always striving to be a better man, and for being the best teammate I could EVER ask for.  Thank you for jumping on the trampoline, playing football, and going on walks with me.  Thanks for changing diapers, making bottles, loving, kissing, and malling our kids because you are so in love with them.  Thank you for being the best young men leader, an amazing son and brother to your siblings.  Thank you for being a very talented provider, and I could go on and on!!

Really, I'm just trying to say, thank you for being mine.  You truly are the best thing that happened to me.  I feel so confident in our love and faith, and in our eternal marriage we have built so strong with Heavens help!  

Words really cannot express the excitement and happiness I feel when I think of eternity with you and our children.  I love you, I love you, I love you!

Love,  Rach

6 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

So sweet. I can't believe in the blink of an eye you have a husband and 4 kids. Life is so grand and yours is amazing!!! I love you guys!! What a sweet love note to your honey. I love you too Paul!

Clark Family said...

I have always thought you guys were so neat. You are an awesome couple and your kids are very blessed to have an amazing example of what a happy, loving and faith full marriage is. Hope you guys are doing good. We think of you often!

Tiffani Warner said...

wow! i can't believe it has been 8 years. I remember it all like it was yesterday. keep it up! love you guys so much! we need to get together soon :)

Nielsen Family said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you two and I wish we were there so we could take you two out! You two are the greatest couple and we look up to you two in many way. You are great examples to us. We love you guys! Happy Anniversary! PS: Rach did you do that post by yourself? If you did I am impressed! You are getting more comfortable with the computer!!Yea!!!

The Tuck Family said...

Congrats guys!!! Eight years is a lot....but as crazy as it sounds, still just the beginning huh? I love to see you two together, you can just see your love, need, and respect shining through for each other. What a great example!

Rach...Thanks for the girl talk last night it was great to just chill upstairs and talk with you like I do my sister. Not to mention watching our adorable babies playing so well together. Thanks!

Heidi Daniels said...

I'm going to have to agree with what Amy said! I remember getting your wedding announcement! All of your children are gorgeous! I've met Paul once (sorry, I've slacked on going to reunions due to working, but I'll be at the next one!) but when i did meet him, he had a good sense of humor and was nothing but nice and cordial. I'm glad you guys are so happy and have such fun with those precious little kids. Enjoy each other, and all the moments you have now, and will have in the future!