It Begins!

So Paul has begun the Take Shape for Life Plan as of today and we are going to keep posting his transformation!  Most of my family on my mom's side have lost considerable weight on this healthy, doctor formulated plan so we're excited!  I am a free health coach for them, so anyone that's wanting to lose a lot of weight or even those last 5-10 pounds that you just have never been able to get rid of, you can call me.  It's been really fun to see so many peoples lives change from it!  My parents have lost 80 pounds together in the last 3 months!  My uncle started it 10 days ago and is down 17 pounds!  Yes, it's healthy and there is longevity too so it stays off.  Just watch the blog, we'll be posting his weight loss!!  

4 comments:

mattbeatty said...

hiP hiP hurray!!! Sounds like a ton of fun. I love fitness and healthy things even if it doesn't show. I'm excited for you. You will bring happiness to so many people!! Go Rachel Go!! love you

Aust and Megs said...

Hey I am way interested can you send me some info i can't get my last 10 pds of baby weight off and I run every day!!!!!!

Clark Family said...

Hey let us in on this we'd love to loose those few extra pounds. Maybe it could be a new years resolution like the rest of the country. But we really want to get healthy. So send us some info.

Unknown said...

Hey Rach, it was awesome running into you tonight. This thing you are posting about sounds cool. I need to loose 50 lbs!!! Fill me in on what this is :)