What happened after it began!

Okay, our last post talked about how Paul and I were starting the Take Shape for Life Plan.  The Result???


Paul lost 5 pounds last week and I am down 4 pounds!!  And this is only on the modified plan.  

The biggest bonus for me was I didn't have to take my 3:00 nap to get me through the day.  My energy has been way up!  I hadn't even thought about that perk until I looked back at how my week went.

One more pound and I'm at the skinniest I've been in my whole marriage (5 pounds below my wedding weight too)except for one time when I was deathly ill for a week.  I am LOVING feeling healthy and energetic.

I will keep updating on our family of course, plus Paul's definite change that will continue to take place!

For now, we wish all of you, our family and friends a Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year!

0 comments: